by Karen Martin and Mike Ostersling
What I Liked The Most
- Value Stream Mapping is a way to define a strategic direction by a leadership team.
- Practical guidance and templates to prepare, develop and execute a value stream transformation.
- Clear explanations on the visual representation and key metrics.
What Important Lessons I Learned
- “If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a value stream, you don’t know what you’re doing”
- Take time to set the stage with a charter to enable the success of the mapping activity.
- Need of a value stream manager/owner responsible of the entire value stream performance.
The two courses on « Value Stream Transformation » by TKMG Academy are a great complement to the book.
#valuestream #valuestreammapping #valuestreamtransformation #valuestreammanagement #lean